Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet Danielle Jensen


Hi, I am Danielle Jensen.  I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education with a Minor in Mathematics from Southern Utah University.  I have taught for seven years, five of which I taught 6th grade.   Ever since I was in kindergarten, I have wanted to be a teacher.  It has proved to be even more wonderful than I hoped for!
I am excited to start another adventurous year of teaching, learning and growing.  I love learning new things all of the time, in and out of school.  In 6th grade we learn many interesting things and I am excited to be a part of your learning journey. 
            I am happily married and we have 3 awesome children!  We love to do things together, especially in the great outdoors.  Camping, swimming, fishing, are riding bikes are some of our most favorite activities to do during the summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment