Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Meet Mallory Dawson


Hi!  My name is Mallory Dawson.  I am excited to teach another year in the sixth grade.  I graduated from Weber State University with a  Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and a Minor in Mathematics.  I have been teaching for 4 years as well as tutoring students in math after school.  I have taught 4th, 5th and 6th grade.  This will be my second year teaching here at Fox Hollow Elementary in the 6th grade.  Sixth grade is my favorite because of all the interesting things that we get to learn about.

I have lived in Utah my entire life, but I love to travel to new places and learn about the different cultures.  My favorite place I have traveled to has been Europe.  Along with traveling I also love to read, listen to music and sing, I love to watch movies and hang out with friends.

I have always wanted to be a teacher ever since I was a little girl.  My parents are teachers and they have instilled in me the love of learning and teaching.  I am so excited to be starting another school year here at Fox Hollow Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment